Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Finally the government/NHS payout for fatal covid jab.

Finally the government/NHS payout for fatal covid jab. 4 days 23 hours ago #3815197

• Bruce
  • Bruce's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1083
  • Honor Medal 2010
What are your thoughts on this? Vicky Spitz claimed after the vaccine killed her fiance.

So we all heard people took the covid jab and died or had serious side effects.
Now the first payment of compensation has been paid out by government/NHS and the price of a mans life? £120,000 absolute joke in my opinion.
The lady who made the claim had proof from the coroner that the jab killed her partner.
This apprentley has opened the door for many other claims to be cleared.

Here is Alex Belfield explaning it for us. I must say in the video Alex does use the one profanity word.

First payment for vaccine which killed paid out.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Jane R, knighten

Please Log in to join the conversation.

RETIRED WITH GRACE

Finally the government/NHS payout for fatal covid jab. 3 days 23 hours ago #3815819

• knighten
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 370
  • Honor Medal 2010
Yep the paramedic first on scene scoffed at claims when he was told it was probably the vaccine said it was too long after taking it.shows what they know.Twitter shut down a solicitor who tweeted he was representing the damaged what are they frightened of.Oh I know
The following user(s) said Well Said: Jane R, Robin

Last edit: by knighten.

Finally the government/NHS payout for fatal covid jab. 3 days 22 hours ago #3815827

• Bruce
  • Bruce's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1083
  • Honor Medal 2010

knighten wrote: Yep the paramedic first on scene scoffed at claims when he was told it was probably the vaccine said it was too long after taking it.shows what they know.Twitter shut down a solicitor who tweeted he was representing the damaged what are they frightened of.Oh I know

I cannot for the hell of me understand why when things are not as good as they said why they don't say so? what is the point in hiding it? Why keep closing down anyone who tells it like it is?
Does money mean that much that human lives are just a side effect which don't really matter?
One death from it is to much and as much as I scold at the £120k is £120M worth a human life? No of course not.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Jane R, knighten, Robin

RETIRED WITH GRACE
  • Page:
Moderators: PatsMoonlitRoads63
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds